1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? Yes, my aunt and my godmother. And neither parent can explain why they called me by my middle name. Do y'all realize the chaos it causes at the DMV?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? January 2nd, when we put our cat down.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. It's too messy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tuna fish. That should come as no surprise.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Too many, some days.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nope, never. ;-)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, my mom wouldn't let the dr. take them out.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not any more. I probably would have in my wild and crazy youth.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? At the moment, Peanut Butter Crunch. I love cereal at night, before I go to bed. Cheerios are a good standby.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. And I like wearing them loose enough to just slip them on, even if they tie- my big, clunky hikers come to mind.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes. I am Mother, hear me roar.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rocky Road or Phish food. I've always loved the chocolate/marshmallow combination.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they seem intense or calm.
15. RED OR PINK? Definitely red. I'm not a pink person.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family overseas. We only see them once a year, at best.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and white socks. Makes the sorting simpler.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Lunch- leftovers from the Olive Garden.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A George Winston CD, and my kids bounce around the kitchen.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle Blue.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pine and wood smoke. I love the Mistletoe Yankee Candle fragrance. Everyone commented on how good our tree smelled. I didn't tell.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Tam- and caught her in the shower. We seem to do this once a week or so.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? OSU Buckeyes football, when I watch anything.
25. HAIR COLOR? Trying to stay blond/avoiding grey/turned brown.
26. EYE COLOR? Blue
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup, since I was 10 or 11. And can't stand glasses.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta with chicken, noodles, mushrooms, spinach or peas, and lots and lots of garlic. Cheesecake Factory has a great one.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I can't stand scary movies. Anything that can happen in real life freaks me out.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hercule Poirot with dh.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Navy, with fall leaves embroidered on it. It's warm.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. We have colds going around.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate. Any form or fashion.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I always have 3-4 going at any one time. Usually a devotional type, light reading, something I'm researching for homeschool, and every once in a while, something a little deeper. Oldest dd and I are doing research right now on the Underground Railroad for 4H.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's boring blue, but has a gel wrist rest, to help with the carpal tunnel. I also have a trackball mouse.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing. We don't watch TV as a rule.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Music, songbirds, rain falling gently.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'd like to think I have a few. I can turn my tongue completely over, and wiggle one ear on demand. These will get me far in life.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Rochester, New York.
I tag LB, Jen, and Tam.