Saturday, February 21, 2009

Because I probably should...

Update the blog occasionally. It's been a long week. It's been a long month. It's been a long year so far! We are getting good school done, except for the latest blip on the radar of 3 sick kids. We have a lot of activities going right now, including lots of good musical stuff for the Oldest CubKid. But I'm tired of snow and cold. I'm ready to move into Spring.

I've been crocheting a brightly colored bag lately, to hold my sock yarn, etc. I needed the color fix, I think. I should finish it tomorrow, then need to decide if I'm going to line it or not. I got the idea from a blog I found, Attic24. Love Lucy's pics, and I'm jealous of her view from her attic in the Yorkshire Dales. Wish I was there....

Anyway. I'm going to try to figure out how to play with some of the other blogs out there. I like the Simple Woman's Daybook idea, and also the uncluttering one. Boy do we need that about now. If I could just figure out how to clone myself, one of me could school the kids, while the other one cleans the house. Oh, wait. That would be the fundamental problem with my life, wouldn't it? There's only 1 of me.

No comments: