Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Because First BoyCub is who he is, the subject came up Christmas Eve. At 10pm at night, when I'm tiiiiiiired, because I've wrapped 15 million stocking stuffers, at least. 'Mom, I have a question. Where do you suppose Santa starts his deliveries? At the International Date Line? And how many time zones do you suppose he's able to cover in an hour? And what country does he start with?" "China, Son, but he also catches the kids in Siberia too." "Hmm. I'll have to give this some thought tonight." All right Boy, you do that. Let me know when you've solved the problems of world peace and the economy also....

I should probably also add a qualifier that we don't encourage Santa as a rule in the house. So this was totally hypothetical on his part. I just want to know why I have to be included in his musings. And Son, I'm not going off to college with you.

No comments: