Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dragged Kicking and Screaming into the 21st Century....

Well, it's happened. I've joined the real world. As requested I've started a blog to chronicle the trip of a lifetime. On Friday, my cubs and I head off to New York at an obnoxious hour, and then to Spain.

This all started when my Little Brother decided to get married in Spain. Thanks to him, my cubs are getting the homeschool experience of a lifetime. I figured if I'm going to pay all this money to fly these kids overseas, we're going to make it worth their while. And I'm winging it as a single parent for part of it, since the Lion King can't join us till later. Anyway. Prayers are always appreciated, both for safety, and Mamalion's sanity!

Can you find us on a map? Our first activity will be to see the paintings that have been recognized as being around the longest. What country and city?